As Facebook moves its ads model to the broader family of products there has been a significant increase in the need for research that sits at the intersection of policy, consumer value and ads product expansion. The use of Facebook tools to power off-Facebook advertising means we must provide high-quality ad experiences with transparency and control to more people off Facebook. We need to understand how consumers perceive our ads in relation to other publishers. As a company, we are committed to continually improving our technology to serve better, more relevant ads, and we need a signal on the credibility of our quality narrative with consumers.
· Collaborate with Senior leadership to identify key concepts required for measuring consumer sentiment around customized ads
· Partnership with Consumer teams to understand best practices
· Build a global survey and sampling mechanism to conduct a sentiment metric. Develop an analysis framework that supports the conceptual
validity of the metric
· Build global metric dashboards and share with stakeholders to monitor the metric
· Build a few product-level surveys and sampling tools to conduct a sentiment metrics. Build dashboards and share with product stakeholders.
· Collaborate with other Consumer Ads Researcher to deliver meaningful metrics to the Transparency & Control team. Manage research of
Transparency & Control sentiment
· Partner with data science, product management, and other stakeholders
Experience working with stakeholders, developing research agendas, conducting and analyzing data
Prior experience conducting statistical tests such as factor analysis and analysis of variance
Must have experience using R/Stata/SPSS