As part of the Business Integrity Team, we work on enforcing ‘Ad’, ‘Page’, and 'Commerce' policy on content that exists on Facebook and content that advertisers would like our users to engage with. A successful candidate, is self- motivated, flexible to constant change, quick and logical at applying policy, and quick at identifying trends.
• Be an expert on ads, pages, and commerce policy and assist the team in documentation of the same
• Be responsible for reviewer performance monitoring and escalating issues/concerns to PRO, schedule and attendance, reviewer movements on the floor across workflows, reviewer data, etc.
• Act as a SME for the Business Integrity Review team
• Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability grasp ad policies and be able to assist in training and feedback
• Ability to work with minimum guidance and execute well in time sensitive work
• Ability to work collaboratively in teams in a constantly changing environment
• Weekend Availability
• Should be comfortable working on sensitive content
• Prior experience working as a contractor supervisor/operations lead is preferred but not a must and experience with coaching/training people to meet operational metrics and goals