We are seeking a qualitative user researcher with knowledge in conducting rolling research. You'll work with teenagers 13-18 years old to assess the usability of a new product. You'd be responsible for working with our internal recruitment teams to set up the study and also ensuring beta launches for new builds from the product and engineering team. As the researcher, you'll create assessments such as diary studies or surveys and work with data science to use analytics to study user behavior.
This role is available beginning immediate though mid-June covering a maternity leave. You must sit on-site in Menlo Park, CA.
The right candidates will be excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design of Facebook.
* Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
* Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
* Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
* Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
* Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
* Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
* Potential travel may be needed - domestic and/or international (location is confidential)