Facebook is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Recruiter. The Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our organization. We’re also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it’s really like to work here. We’re seeking a dynamic contract Full-Cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy;
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns;
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates;
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit;
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers;
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders;
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, Compensation, HR and Orientation teams;
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting org;
- Embody Facebook’s culture: Be Bold, Move Fast and Focus on Impact.