Potential projects the individual will work on:
- Labs - need to have smaller lab builds (Small to Medium implementations)
- Experience deploying Infra internationally, working with a global company that has users/customers/resources both locally and remote.
- This individual will primarily work with the Oracle DBA team, but should be capable of working with a variety of different projects.
· Perform department projects to completion
· Drives departmental communications for the IT organization (internal/external)
· Coordinates operational projects across XFN teams
· Drives specific department goals and projects to completion. Enable technical team to focus on their work and unblock when needed.
· Strong project management skills, end to end development and management
· Manages people, typically not directly
· Uses people and resources management, solution oriented.
· Manages meetings, measures progress with goals and initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to be the conduit between business users and technical resources, acting as a translator whenever necessary and smoothing communications.
- We are looking for a PM that has a technical background. They do not need to be a great coder or the most knowledgeable network engineer, but they need to be able to hold their own when discussing technical requirements and have a base of IT knowledge.
- Triple Constraints: In order of importance Scope, Time, Cost. Experience with Scope definition and management is a requirement.
- Mentoring/teaching: This candidate will use their knowledge to teach technical leaders how to manage their own projects. Many smaller projects do not meet the bar for TPM engagement, but the ability to mentor the technical leaders who are responsible for those projects is still essential.
· B.S. or equivalent experience
· Minimum 4 years of program/project management and problem solving skills
· Minimum 4 years of IT/Technology
· Ability to handle a number of simultaneous projects while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive an overall program to completion